THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

sien~

hmmmm!
now is 9.42am er~~
in the hse~ sien-ing
i got things to do~
but i dont seem to have the motivation to do it
later 11am gona go c doctor for a blood test~
my parents think that sickness is back ==
aaaaaa!!!! ><
duwan!!!!! duwan blood test~~ =(

nw my dear dear in class norh~
later gona pick her up from schl! xD
hehe~~
this time hv to park far far from her schl gate~
if nt she curi curi stand at one place duwan to be seen again~
--,

my sis 2day borrow rm 5 from me~
purhhhh~~
nw my wallet left rm 9~ ==
xD enuf 4 a days meal for two!! XD
oh ya oh ya~
later 7.40pm i hv to be at raja chulan!
XD
now gona google map map n see how to get there
yorh~~ hope that this interview is a gd start~
wana work work work work work!!
and earn $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
yea~ ganbateh!!

starting to brainstorm a plan from now
hope that we'll make it untill that day
^^

0 comments: