THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 16, 2009

wawawa~~
i miss my bloggie~~
long time din update jor neh!

lately alot has happened, and alot has been said n done.
but most importanly,
my course is coming to an end..
im gona miss my beloved classmate T.T

and and the other issue is~
wad am i gona do next~
aiks~ ish !! study? multimedia? same coll? change coll?
work??
T.T God help me T.T

2day, class untill 4pm,
handed in assignment at 6pm++
then, went to titiwangsa to pick up my dear

she "planted" new tasks alarms in my phone..
for 4 days straight~
the main point : to remind me about the fun fair outing 2nite.. =.=
xD kakakaka~ of coz i will bring nia~

so we ate some sucky yet average "for wor"
xD yu cheng punya steamboat shop is still our fav.
then, off to fair fair we go!!

played some normal "throw things to get bear" stalls
dear dear won a bear neh!! pro!! playing darts.. ==,
then after take some crazy ass pictures,
we went up the ride. the X factor (i made up this name)
bcoz, it is two thingy that swing 360% and form an X shape.
scared nia!! then when i went up~when the ride start~
=.= !@#%^&* -content 18pl-

after that walk a while more, then go home.
=) had a nice, long chat on the way home..
but but~ kesian dear scratch here scratch there...
duno wad she touched~ lolz

now is 1.15am ~ time for me to go bath and zzzzz
gd nite!!!




hey baby baby!!
had a good time 2nite yar~
eventhough im nt reli good at those kinda games..
><
the next time we go there,
i must sit wit eu in dat big big wheel!!
xD maksmaks!!
luv eu more n more n more!! xD

0 comments: