THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SOME PICTURES TAKEN DURING OUR TRIP TO FUN FAIR!! XD
ahh~ my favorite pretty dear and lights of wheel wheel
Thought my dear looked specially nice that night~ XD
Wonder whether its becoz of all the lights around~ ><
so~ i tried to captured some of her pretty looks~
burp!!
Although some came out [unexpected] --, ......

they~ bully me ..n my dear dun care to save me..
she take picture of it instead.. T.T

=D kakaka~ duno wad she laughing at..XD
=.= this is bin.. ZHAdou
This is advin.. small sized guy ^^
punching game xD
slapping game ==
other then these pictures~
we played lots of casual throwing stuff games
my dear won a white bear =.= pro
bin won a 'winnie the pooh cup' =.= not that pro
=P
then we sat on a ride.. and walked alot ^^
hahahahaha~ we had fun

the four of us~
big guy [bin],
small guy [advin],
"abnormal" guy [bee]

LAST BUT NOT LEAST..........

not a guy [fish]

一__一

doink~~~~ @.@ ~~~~









0 comments: