THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 7, 2009

6-may:

2day~ woke up in the morning
and the 1st thing i saw is dear's msg
XD so happi neh~~

thought she stay back at schl till 3pm++ de
then she told me end she can leave at 1pm~ XD
heng fan!!
but but~ i din drive =(
so~ i walk out then duno walk till where, took a taxi..
wait at ah leng place awhile~
then go to her schl de bridge and wait underneath it ==


weeeeee~ windy day..
but but~ so many ppl looking when they pass me by~
wonder y wana stare de lerh ?
like never c tb wait 4 gf b4 de meh~ aiks
then my ex school mate saw me,
i saw tb teng leh!! XD
and i saw kar yee!!!!XD
haha!!
talk abit wit them~ then my dear punya face finally come out =.=

i was wondering y she take so long to come out from school..
mana tau~ she was chit-chatting wit her fren at the gate..
coz din c my car..
haha~ zhadou..
after dat, went mutiara makan, then went bec to her hse..
^^ oioi untill 7pm++ i think~ then we watch show awhile~
then then wait for jack n jacky to cum
then 4 of us go====> hong lok pasar malam!!

after walk walk
went to eat at "fan ok key" restaurant
after order drink, dear went and took a puff
i din like it much.. when she came bec..
she told me dat " 人家那么久没吸呀,久久一次" 之类的
after dat.... my 火 gone jor~ coz coz~ ><
每办法对这她发脾气
dear dear... i knw it will be hard to stop
but...if u dun~ ur teeth will get more yellow! @@

0 comments: