THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 28, 2010

lets think~

its time for me to really make a move..
its time for me to prove im worth something and some1..
its time for me to take a step into the real world
and deal with things in a different perspective..
i know i've been saying this for quite some time..
but this time..
i found out my main motivation..
and im gona work on it till i get my desired results..
i've been slacking out on life coz i've been in love..
but i found out...that love isnt everythings..
there's gotta be more to life then love..
yeap~
this time it will be different/
coz this time..
i've got my friends and people who really care for me..
=)
and of course.. i hope not to fall in love again~..
>< haih~~ but.... ... ...
i beter learn how to control my feelings as well..

0 comments: