THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 22, 2011

if i could sing away these sadness...

i would sing till my voice leaves me...

if i could write away all the blues...
i'd already be writting something that i dont have a clue of..
coz its in other languages...

if i could faint, and leave the pain,,
i'd swallow so many kinds of pills..

if losing my memory would get u off my mind,
i'd stand infront of a moving bus..

if making myself bleed would do,
i'd already be dead by now..

bcoz nothing i do can make me forget you..
and nothing you do will stop me frm loving you..

no if...
no if not...
there is just a truth..
and truth is our hearts are broken again..
why must it happen again?!
... ... ...
its really really killing me...

bagaimana caranya untuk merntuhkan kerasnya hatimu?

0 comments: