THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

its 12.25am..
my head hurts..
something don't feel right 2day..
hate this feeling... but what can i do..
it just hurts..
now...trying to ignore this pain..
i knw its my fault somehow..
i just cant seem to change..
and u might leave me for the same reason..
just like most of them did...
... ... ...
i hate myself sometimes..
for being as control freak as i am..
but of coz.. im still in the process of being better..
... it just seems so unfair sometimes..
they say.. treat ppl the way u wan to be treated..
but hell.. its nt true at all..
anyway..
dis morning help my grandma make keropok!
^^ she reli got old, muz take gud care of her..
and as for my day.. it sucks...
it really sucks..
off to bed now.. coz i wana end this feeling early..
[turn off the pain please]

0 comments: