THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

gosh.....~

wad is happening?
things seem to go wrong today..
i just dun hv the guts to tell my parents..
for one, my mom will be sure to share these things...
my dad, will just scold, and gv a disappointed look...

so here's the deal..
my sickness was getting better..
then when it was near exam time..
everything starts to fall into place..
i got lazy this year
and i just couldn't wake up early in the morning..
CITW lecture and tutorial is on the same day..
since i missed the 1st lecture class,
i just wont bother to drive all the way down for 1hr of tutorial class..
so i'll just continue to sleep..
and.. well, you need enuf attendence to be able to sit for the exam..
and yes, my attendence was 60%++
(pass point=80% and above)

so,, i tried to find the coll counsellor..
he could still help
by gving me the dockets(ticket for exam)
even with insufficient attendence..
yea... bt hell.. few visits to his office..
1. he wasnt there
2. he's busy
so.. it was the last day,last chance to get the docket..
i went with plan Z..
fake mc's ==
haih... and then... caught it was fake..
board meeting...
call me in..
and bamm...
[EXPEL]
nw the expel letter is with me..
and i just cant pass it to my dad..
coz he needs to write an appeal letter..
if i still wana study..
.....
.....
....and...today went to the doctors..
== got back to square 1
nw i nid to take 7+ (2*2) = 11 tablets a day..
fuck...

0 comments: